Beta Superhero Cody Webb Ends EX Season on a High Note!

Daily Motorcycle News has moved Here
totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Beta Superhero Cody Webb Ends EX Season on a High Note!

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#Beta Superhero Cody #Webb Ends EX Season on a High Note!

American Beta has concluded their 2011 racing season on a high note with Cody Webb's performance at the last round of the AMA Geico Endurocross in Las Vegas. The likeable Californian turned the fastest lap times in qualifying and backed it up with a win in his heat race. Webb went on to a 5th place finish in the first moto and a 9th in moto two after a fall.

"I felt really confident after my hot lap time. The track was a little more technical than some of the others and I felt this was to my advantage as my 350 works so good in the tight sections. I was a little disappointed by my results in the two main events however I was pleased with my overall performance for the year and am looking forward to challenging Taddy for the title next year!"

After the race, Webb flew to Italy to compete in Round one of the World Indoor Enduro series this Saturday, November 26th. He will ride a specially prepared Beta 350 RR with a three-speed transmission.

Webb looking forward to 2012 on his Beta

Webb's sponsors include Factory Beta Racing, Dunlop Tires, Kal Gard Lubricants, AXO, Gaerne, Troy Lee Designs, FMF, CV4, Rekluse, Works Connection, TU-Bliss, and DVS, and Country Home Inspection.

American Beta is the sole US importer of high quality Beta motorcycles. Beta motorcycles are handcrafted in Florence, Italy offering a complete range of Off Road competition, Dual Sport as well as class-leading Mototrial motorcycles.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.