Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

KYMCO Canada 2012 Model Line Up

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

#KYMCO #Canada 2012 Model Line Up

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcyc ... -kymco.htm

KYMCO Canada is pleased to introduce the latest additions to the Canadian market place for the 2012 season. Click on any model name below for more information.

ON ROAD OFF ROAD
Vitality 50 2T Mongoose 90R

Agility City 50 4T - NEW! MXU 150 - NEW!
Super 8 50 2T Mongoose 300

New Sento 50i - NEW! MXU 375
New Sento 110i - NEW! MXU 450i - NEW!
Super 8 150 MAXXER 450i
Frost 200i MXU 500i IRS

People GT 200i - NEW! UXV 500i
Downtown 300i UXV 500i LE - NEW!
Xciting 500Ri ABS

Agility City 50 4T

The Agility City 50 4T is the perfect choice for any urban commute with its modern lightweight design, 16" wheels, under seat storage space, rear top case, and efficient 4 stroke KYMCO engine. The big wheel design offers a great road feel for confident riding while the low centre of gravity makes the scooter easy to maneuver around city streets. A built-in front storage box with 12V outlet provides added convenience and easy access to valuable items. Simplicity at its finest!
MSRP $2,495

New Sento 50i

The New Sento 50i combines old school styling with new school technology. Retro inspired design with a modern touch lets you zip across town in style with this small frame, easy to ride scooter. An environmentally friendly option, the New Sento 50i comes loaded with extra features such as a front LED positioning light, a built in open storage compartment under the front handlebar, redesigned gas tank, and fuel-injection for precise fuel delivery and great mileage. The long textured seat offers superior comfort, room for a passenger, and optimizes under seat storage space. Elegant, classic, and remarkably reliable.

MSRP $2,845

New Sento 110i

The New Sento 110i combines the same old school styling with new school technology as its 50cc counterpart, but with noticeable added power. The same small frame, easy to ride scooter is retro inspired and environmentally friendly, but offers an unexpected 9.8 horsepower from this 111.7cc four stroke engine with fuel injection.

MSRP $2,995

People GT 200i

From the newly designed People series emerges the People GT 200i, now with a powerful 205cc liquid cooled engine, new dual cradle frame and electronic fuel injection. The five position adjustable rear suspension, 16" aluminium wheels and fold away foot pegs provide the comfort and stability expected of the People series scooters. You'll only need to ride it once to appreciate the performance, style and balance of the all new People GT from KYMCO. It's distinctive contemporary design, impressive ergonomic comfort, highway capability, additional storage space and modern technology gives this scooter instant rider appeal.

MSRP $4,995

MXU 150

The MXU 150 is geared towards building positive family relationships in a sport and activity that we love. This quad features an air cooled 149cc engine with electric choke, reverse, CVT transmission, front and rear racks, DOT headlights and tail lights, all of which make it the perfect stepping stone for future avid enthusiasts. Complete with electric start and a kick start back up, the list of utility features matches that of its bigger brothers to make this middleweight utility ATV a durable machine that can handle a whole family of riders.
MSRP $3,295

MXU 450i

The new MXU 450i presents big time 4X4 utility machine performance in a mid-sized ATV. The powerful SOHC 443cc liquid-cooled EFI engine fires to life at the push of a button with all the power and punch to tackle the most rugged trails and get you through the tightest corners. KYMCO's automatic CVT transmission with low, high, neutral and reverse gears is easy to operate and puts instant power and torque to the maintenance free sealed shaft final drive. Shift on a fly 2WD to 4WD traction helps conquer even the most extreme off-road conditions while our class leading independent front and rear suspension smooth out the ride. On the job site or riding the weekend trails, this MXU 450i is packed with all the features you demand and at exceptional value.

MSRP $6,495

UXV 500i LE

Whether you're using it for work or for play, the UXV 500i is sure to impress with its endless features such as four wheel independent suspension, shift on the fly and four wheel drive, with front differential lock, but it doesn't stop there! Additional features include a 2" Reese style trailer hitch receiver, a dump box, click and go seats for easy removal and access to under seat storage compartments with additional storage under the hood. Our most popular off road vehicle is now available in a Limited Edition model which features aluminium mag wheels and painted silver body panels.

MSRP $10,845

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcyc ... -kymco.htm
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.