2012 Urban Mobility: C 600 Sport & C 650 GT.

Daily Motorcycle News has moved Here
totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

2012 Urban Mobility: C 600 Sport & C 650 GT.

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

2012 #BMW Urban Mobility: #C600 Sport & #C650GT

BMW Motorrad is excited to present its first ever maxi-scooters. The BMW C 600 Sport and the BMW C 650 GT combine the outstanding riding properties of a motorcycle with the specific agility and conceptual comfort of a scooter, for a new kind of dynamic riding experience. The C 600 Sport will appeal to riders who prefer a leaner and sportier machine ideal for the city, and the C 650 GT for owners who value comfort and touring ability.

Cities and the associated environment are continuing to grow sharply. By 2050, 55% of the world’s population will be living in cities; in Germany the figure will be as high as 75%. The key term here is “megacity”. A crucial task will be the development of future mobility in megacities in terms of traffic density, energy, consumption, mobility and lifestyle.

As BMW Motorrad is a market leader in design, functionality and efficiencies it seemed only natural to venture into this new and exciting environment. BMW ‘efficient dynamics’ have been employed to create our Urban Mobility range of modern, every-day, economical scooters.

For taking a short trip into the town or city, or commuting long journeys to and from work, our maxi scooters are perfect for all urban transport needs.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Grey Thumper
Legendary 1000
Legendary 1000
Years Riding: 9
My Motorcycle: 2004 BMW R1150Rockster, 2015 BMW R1200GS

Re: 2012 Urban Mobility: C 600 Sport & C 650 GT.

#2 Unread post by Grey Thumper »

I smell a potential love/hate bike for the Cool Wall. :lol:
"If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be."

High_Side
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 48
My Motorcycle: Desert-X, CB1100F, CRF300 Rally, Nightha

Re: 2012 Urban Mobility: C 600 Sport & C 650 GT.

#3 Unread post by High_Side »

Grey Thumper wrote:I smell a potential love/hate bike for the Cool Wall. :lol:
Nah, the cool wall is only for motorcycles! Here Marvin Marvin..... :P