Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Disabled man loses bike and fake leg to thieves

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Disabled man loses bike and fake leg to thieves
Monday, February 5th, 2007 - The Star - thestar.com.my

SEREMBAN: A disabled man not only had his motorcycle stolen but the thieves also made away with his prosthetic leg.

“They stole my motorcycle but why did they have to steal my 'leg' too? Now, I do not know what to do,” lamented 63-year-old Tan Seh Poon yesterday.

He said he had gone to sell lottery tickets at the Taman Permai Hawkers Centre at about 6pm on Saturday and discovered that his motorcycle and right prosthetic leg had been stolen when he was about to go back home three hours later.

Tan, who sells tickets here twice a week, had used his crutches to move around while at the hawkers centre.

“I stay in Sepang and had to call up a friend to send me back home after the incident.”

Tan returned here yesterday to lodge a police report on the incident, with the help of David Chong, who runs the Tong Sim Senior Citizens Centre.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.