Traffic signal tripping device

Big B
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Male

#21 Unread post by Big B »

MotoF150 wrote:this will trip the light for sure if you guys could figure out how to power it, find an old microwave, take the magnatron tube out and hook it up to the bottom frame of ur bike, the only way I can think to power it is get a dc to ac converter, but it might take too much power for ur bike to handle.
pure genius! i'd do it, but there's no room with the positron collider already under there
Come join the super cool fun fun brand new fresh scented Triumph Usergroup!
Fun for the whole Family!

Sev
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Male

#22 Unread post by Sev »

Big B wrote:
MotoF150 wrote:this will trip the light for sure if you guys could figure out how to power it, find an old microwave, take the magnatron tube out and hook it up to the bottom frame of ur bike, the only way I can think to power it is get a dc to ac converter, but it might take too much power for ur bike to handle.
pure genius! i'd do it, but there's no room with the positron collider already under there
Don't forget that aftermarket flux capacitor. Oh and the disruptor array. It takes a lot of power to reprogram every time you use it.
Of course I'm generalizing from a single example here, but everyone does that. At least I do.

[url=http://sirac-sev.blogspot.com/][img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Sevulturus/sig.jpg[/img][/url]

Flipper
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 7
My Motorcycle: 2010 Ninja 250

#23 Unread post by Flipper »

I bought one for my first bike, a Honda Rebel.
I would get up early on the weekends and ride around Santa Monica when traffic was low.
The thing NEVER worked no matter how I tried to position myself.
It may be that different citys use different technologies for their traffic lights.
If you live in Santa Monica, don't waste your money.

Flipper
2010 Ninja 250
2006 CB600F (sold)
2006 Honda Rebel (sold)