new motorcycle philosophy book you might dig

Z_Major
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

new motorcycle philosophy book you might dig

#1 Unread post by Z_Major »

Hi everybody,

I'm glad I found this forum... seems like a lot good people on here, looking forward to contributing as best I can.

This product section seemed the best place- for anyone interested- to let you know about my new book: "The Shovel Revival". Here's a little description of it:

A manifesto, for all who ride…
The “Shovel Generation” of riders and rally-goers must re-vamp the biker culture, and re-instill a “No Rules” lifestyle, before the whole scene loses its soul.

Every year, more and more would-be bikers take to the open road in an effort to get some kicks and enjoy a fuller life. But too many, too often, become mesmerized by the image of rough riding icons, and lose track of their own self-exploration.

The Shovel Revival is an observation, and an appeal, to every rider of every age, to fearlessly adhere to a higher purpose. Genuine satisfaction on the road comes in the form of risk-taking and letting loose, not following the crowd or playing dress-up.

Anyhow, if you're interested, you can buy it online through pretty much any site, you won't have trouble finding it. The book will run ya about 10 bucks... I've gotten some really good feedback so far, and was just hoping to spread the word. If you read it, let me know what you think... all opinions welcome.

Have a good one,

Z