Can you help me find a nice leather jacket.

newguy88
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Male

Can you help me find a nice leather jacket.

#1 Unread post by newguy88 »

Hi this is my first post, starting off im pretty new to riding, this is my first season, and its starting to get colder at night by me again, and the mesh jacket alone isnt cutting it anymore. I want to get a reasonably priced insulated leather jacket, but I am having trouble finding jackets I really like, I do not like gaudy colorful jackets, or ones covered in logos. I also dont want anything with a preworn effect on it. I am looking for a simple two toned black jacket, I really like the vintage look, but I cant seem to find quite what I'm looking for, if any of you know of a good supplier that would be great

Philthy McNasty
Rookie
Rookie

#2 Unread post by Philthy McNasty »

Depending on your finances, and your specifications (a real MC jacket w/ all the bells & whistles foam, pre-bent elbows,etc.. vs. a basic leather jacket) look at sportsmanguide.com, google leather jackets, but if you not an average/regular build be sure there is an exchange refund policy. IF it ain't got to be leather, how bout Denim? Cortec makes some jackets I wish I could wear (they don't have Short & Big & Fat :laughing: ) & they are reasonably priced too! Good luck!
Sunshine & 80 degrees!

Eahuntley
Rookie
Rookie

#3 Unread post by Eahuntley »

I just ordered several different things from leatherup.com. They have incredible prices, And the quality of the Jackets and pants/chaps I bought were all exceptional. I bought 1 leather jacket, 1 textile jacket, 1 pair of leather chaps, and 1 pair of leather pants.

I'll be writing a more extensive review about leatherup after I finish this response.