Moto Leather

cakmakli
Rookie
Rookie

Moto Leather

#1 Unread post by cakmakli »

It is hard to find any information or customer reviews on some of the companies that do business on the internet so you really don't know whom you are doing business with.

I'm hoping that some of my fellow riders can tell me if Moto Leather is a reliable place to do business with. http://www.motoleather.com/

cakmakli
Rookie
Rookie

#2 Unread post by cakmakli »

Update to my previous post. Dispite the lack of replies to my post, I went ahead and placed my order with MotoLeather. I placed an order for a Kuryakyn Tomstone Bag http://www.motoleather.com/lurabagwichs.html .

After placing the order I started to have second thoughts. I sent three emails to MotoLeather and tried to call numerous times. There were no replies to my emails and all I got when I tried to call was voice mail which told me that they were backed up and to leave a message and they would return my calls. No calls were returned and no emails were received.

I then called my credit card company and they said to wait until Friday which would be 7 days after I placed my order. Due to the lack of response to my inquires as to the status of my order I had all but given up hope and had written MotoLeather off as a scam.

As it turned out I didn't have to make the phone call to my credit card company. The package arrived on Friday.

My review of MotoLeather is this: The price was great and was the lowest that I could find for the product that I ordered. It shipped quickly and I didn't have long to wait. The only problem with MotoLeather is their lack of customer service. There is no way to contact this company. It has been three weeks since I have placed my order and I have no response to my emails, other then an autogenerated email saying my order has been shipped. I received this after I had already received my order.

If cheap prices are what you are looking for then this is the company but if you have questions about your order or the product then forget about it.

By the way, I love my Tomstone Bag. I leave it on my bike to use as a backrest even when I don't have anything to carry. Well worth the money