I know I'm fat, but COME ON!!

HB Hemi
Rookie
Rookie

#11 Unread post by HB Hemi »

Double Tap
Last edited by HB Hemi on Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2003 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior

[url=http://rswarrior.com]RSWarrior[/url]

beardking
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male

#12 Unread post by beardking »

Hah, that's funny. I actually tried that jacket on this weekend. I was out looking for a part for my Nighthawk at the Honda dealer and decided to try on a couple of jackets. That one fit me perfectly (well, it was a bit tight in the arm pits, but nothing I couldn't get over). I've already told my wife what I want for my birthday next week.
1999 Nighthawk 750

sx66gns
Rookie
Rookie

#13 Unread post by sx66gns »

big_ry_ry wrote:Jaminleater.com they do custom jackets for a good price, I have one they are nice. Call them they are great to work with, they even have big and tall, real big and tall. Check them out
Holy crap man , their prices are fantastic , thanks good looking out.

big_ry_ry
Elite
Elite
Years Riding: 19
My Motorcycle: 2007 yamaha VStar 1100 classic

#14 Unread post by big_ry_ry »

sx66gns wrote:
big_ry_ry wrote:Jaminleater.com they do custom jackets for a good price, I have one they are nice. Call them they are great to work with, they even have big and tall, real big and tall. Check them out
Holy "crumb" man , their prices are fantastic , thanks good looking out.
No problem, let me know how you like dealing with them!!

roscowgo
Legendary 750
Legendary 750

#15 Unread post by roscowgo »

If you aren't dead set on the leather type, My Tourmaster Transition jacket is good for the erm..."heftier" heftier. sounds like we run around in trash bags :(

2 front zip pockets, one huge butt pocket, 2 inside on the jacket, and i think the removable liner has a pocket as well. a little change pocket on the left wrist.

Either 4 or 6 front vents. 2 arm, 2 shoulder, and 2 on the chest. The chest two are mesh inside, but i never feel any air from em so i use em as storage.

comfy, has hard armor in the elbows and shoulders, big foam articulated back pad, reflective bits here and there, adjustable waist belt thingy, and is fairly waterproof.

Definitely definitely warm. with the liner in i rode a few 20 degree days this early spring.

Check newenough.com's hard to fit section