ez chock

redwings22
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

ez chock

#1 Unread post by redwings22 »

ok ill try it again :D a few months back i came across a product called ez chock. if you are looking for an easy way to keep your bike secure in your truck bed , trailer , or hauler , this product is a must have . i am probably sounding like an ad , but this thing really works . last weekend i had one in the back of my truck holding my bike down at dumont dunes. i really wanted to test its reliability, and my bike did not move one inch inside the bed of the truck . the best thing is the bed rail doesnt even get bent . with the chock in place , the front wheel doesnt touch.the price is right as well. i looked at all chocks and couldnt find one that wasnt expensive , or wasnt portable.i know a lot of people carry their bikes in the beds of trucks and trailers , and i think that this is the way to go . i would not recommend it if i was dissatisfied with it . i hope this helps others out in their quest to find a safe a secure way to haul their bikes .http://www.ezchock.com/ check it out !!!

Porub
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 35
My Motorcycle: 2018 KTM EXC 300 Six Days

Re: ez chock

#2 Unread post by Porub »

EZ Chocks seem like a great solution but they also seem WAY over priced. I was sold until I saw that they were $60 each before shipping... crazy.