Damian
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: 1994/Honda/Magna

Any Recent Opinions on Jafrum?

#1 Unread post by Damian »

Jafrum claims high quality leather gear at low prices. A little over a year ago, "Beer Runner" had a hard time with them shipping to Canada, but said the quality was good. Has anybody else bought anything from them? They sell on eBay as leatherny.

I know newenough has good prices on quality name brand gear, but I'm always looking out for a little extra value. It's been my experience that you get what you pay for, so I'm leery of Jafrum.

Any input?

BlueBomber
Elite
Elite

Only places I've really enjoyed...

#2 Unread post by BlueBomber »

NewEnough, Motorcycle Closeouts and Cycle Gadgets.

They're all reasonably priced (or cheap! I got my winer gloves that are AWESOME for 9$)

And they're all fast as anthing going.

\/\/
Suzuki Boulevard M50 - Bright Blue

superskip
Regular
Regular

Re: Any Recent Opinions on Jafrum?

#3 Unread post by superskip »

Damian wrote:Jafrum claims high quality leather gear at low prices. A little over a year ago, "Beer Runner" had a hard time with them shipping to Canada, but said the quality was good. Has anybody else bought anything from them? They sell on eBay as leatherny.

I know newenough has good prices on quality name brand gear, but I'm always looking out for a little extra value. It's been my experience that you get what you pay for, so I'm leery of Jafrum.

Any input?
Did ya get anything from Jafrum's yet ? I'm considering getting a pair of leather pants from them but like you wonder about the quality ...????

Damian
Elite
Elite

Re: Any Recent Opinions on Jafrum?

#4 Unread post by Damian »

superskip wrote:Did ya get anything from Jafrum's yet ? I'm considering getting a pair of leather pants from them but like you wonder about the quality ...????
No, not yet. I guess I'm going to get one of their jackets next month. I'll report back to this thread if I buy anything from them.

superskip
Regular
Regular

#5 Unread post by superskip »

I received my leather pants and gloves from Jafrum a couple days ago and been riding some....I'd say good quality overall and good value especially compared to some of the prices I've seen for leather pants (and gloves).

motofan
Rookie
Rookie

#6 Unread post by motofan »

Do you think these questions about Jafrum are put up here by Jafrum? I do, I think it is marketing.

Damian
Elite
Elite

#7 Unread post by Damian »

motofan wrote:Do you think these questions about Jafrum are put up here by Jafrum? I do, I think it is marketing.
Yeah, it's my secret plan to promote a company by ending the post saying I'm leery of them. I'm sure I sent their sales through the roof.

motofan
Rookie
Rookie

#8 Unread post by motofan »

I am sorry, I am just a little leery of them since they had that helmet recall and I got screwed.

Damian
Elite
Elite

#9 Unread post by Damian »

motofan wrote:I am sorry, I am just a little leery of them since they had that helmet recall and I got screwed.
I've been away from riding and reading about riding for a while. The reply notification brought me back. I haven't heard about their helmet recall, but it doesn't surprise me.

The549
Legendary 300
Legendary 300

#10 Unread post by The549 »

I have something from them...I don't even know. It might be the helmet, it might be the jacket. Both are very good values, and get a B or B+ on workmanship. Would buy from them again.