Motorcycle Trailers

Joe Rocket=>
Veteran
Veteran
Sex: Male

Motorcycle Trailers

#1 Unread post by Joe Rocket=> »

I have been thinking about buying a motorcycle trailer. I found this website
http://www.motorcycletrailer.com/ does anybody know about these types of trailers? Has anybody heard anything thing bad about them?

dieziege
Legendary 1000
Legendary 1000

#2 Unread post by dieziege »

I saw someone towing a fake horse trailer down the interstate a couple weeks ago... they even had little horseshoes on it. :roll:

It looked like the "horse trailer Style" listed on that page you linked to... http://motorcycletrailer.com/donkey/index.html

I think motorcycle trailers are kinda goofy. I can see the draw, especially if you can't fit all your junk into the trunks on a goldwing... but come on!
Ride it like you think owning it matters.

Joe Rocket=>
Veteran
Veteran

#3 Unread post by Joe Rocket=> »

Yeah, I'm not looking to get a trailer for my motorcycle, I am looking for a trailer to put my motorcycle on. Although I wonder if you could put a trailer behind a F4i? :laughing:

dieziege
Legendary 1000
Legendary 1000

#4 Unread post by dieziege »

I saw one of those a couple weeks ago too... this guy had a trailer that had large plexiglas windows in the sides, front, and back so you could see the bike from all around but it wouldn't get dirty. It was kinda curved around to make it more aerodynamic so he could tow it behind his F250 without needing to upgrade the engine....

To each their own I guess.
Ride it like you think owning it matters.

Joe Rocket=>
Veteran
Veteran

#5 Unread post by Joe Rocket=> »

dieziege wrote:I saw one of those a couple weeks ago too... this guy had a trailer that had large plexiglas windows in the sides, front, and back so you could see the bike from all around but it wouldn't get dirty. It was kinda curved around to make it more aerodynamic so he could tow it behind his F250 without needing to upgrade the engine....

To each their own I guess.

Wow, I have never seen or heard of anything like that. I would think that a trailer like that would cost as much as the bike is. I bet it would be a pain in the "O Ring" to keep the plexiglas clean too.