SavannahBrown
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 28
My Motorcycle: 2004/LX 125/Vespa

SavannahBrown - Vespa LX125

#1 Unread post by SavannahBrown »

Hello everyone! My name is Savannah Brown and I own a Vespa LX scooter and have a crush on it.
I bought an Italian Vespa LX scooter for commuting. I drove it all season. I would like to point out that compared to Japanese scooters.
First, the design. The Japanese don't have many beautiful scooters. Secondly, convenience.
Vespa LX is very comfortable and comfortable. Large trunk, there is also a hook for the bag. By the way, you can start from your feet if the battery is dead. I'm happy with the scooter. High quality and reliable model.

foofoo
Rookie
Rookie

Re: SavannahBrown - Vespa LX125

#2 Unread post by foofoo »

SavannahBrown wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:51 pm Hello everyone! My name is Savannah Brown and I own a Vespa LX scooter and have a crush on it.
I bought an Italian Vespa LX scooter for commuting. I drove it all season. I would like to point out that compared to Japanese scooters.
First, the design. The Japanese don't have many beautiful scooters. Secondly, convenience.
Vespa LX is very comfortable and comfortable. Large trunk there is also a hook for the bag. By the way, you can start from your feet if the battery is dead. I'm happy with the scooter. High quality and reliable model.
if you are happy , it is okay mate :)