Hello from Central Texas

LadyBosque
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

#11 Unread post by LadyBosque »

Patrick wrote:We might be down your way today. We most likely will not do much other then hit Ennis or something like that and head back. Not yet sure, the ole Boars are still getting it all together.

Patrick
Sorry to miss ya'll. Just found your post (10:00am)... Drizzle mist most of this morning. Just now has cleared off and warm breeze is picking up. Looks like it might be a pretty good riding day after all.

Hope ya'll had fun.......
"The Lady" - 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT

Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face........ when you push them down the stairs.

[url]http://www.myspace.com/ladybosque[/url]

Patrick
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Years Riding: 30
My Motorcycle: 1998 V-Twin 1500 & 2008 Suski C50T

#12 Unread post by Patrick »

LadyBosque wrote:
Patrick wrote:We might be down your way today. We most likely will not do much other then hit Ennis or something like that and head back. Not yet sure, the ole Boars are still getting it all together.

Patrick
Sorry to miss ya'll. Just found your post (10:00am)... Drizzle mist most of this morning. Just now has cleared off and warm breeze is picking up. Looks like it might be a pretty good riding day after all.

Hope ya'll had fun.......
We have not left yet as these guys are a bit slow at getting moving even though I am older then the whole pack. I think they partied a bit last night. Paul has an engine problem and Philip, TC, and he worked on it until late, which I am sure regressed into a few beers.
Keep the wheels on the road.

If you want check my blogg at this site.
http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=25466&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

aw58
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
My Motorcycle: 1997 kawasaki vn1500 d2 classic

#13 Unread post by aw58 »

From one Classic owner to another Welcome

Ade
If you can see the tops of the mountain's it's going to rain.
If you can't - it's raining.
All Characters and events here are allegedly fictitious...Any resemblance with either dead or living is purely co-incidental
And don't ride faster than your Guardian Angel can fly

santanu
Veteran
Veteran

#14 Unread post by santanu »

Hi Texes Biker. you are welcomed here by Indian Biker - Santanu