buggsy
Regular
Regular
Sex: Male

#1 Unread post by buggsy »

Hello everyone, I am new to riding and so far its been a challenge. I got my lience in April and took the course,dumped my bike at an intersection and scrared me to death, but i got back on and starting to gain back what i lost. :)

mcneese5
Regular
Regular

#2 Unread post by mcneese5 »

Welcome buggsy to the site. I am new to riding also ( since April ) My only advice is practice, practice, practice. I have been lucky not to have dumped my bike yet. I do go to empty parking lots and practice my slow manuevers alot. Also ride in your on limits. When im riding with people and they leave me in the curves I dont mind cause I usually catch them in the straights. There are some great people on this site that can give you great advice. What kind of bike do you have? Take care and ride safe!

buggsy
Regular
Regular

#3 Unread post by buggsy »

Thanks for the advice, this site is great. I have a 2007 Honda Shadow Vlx deluxe. And like you say practice practice practice. :D

zed
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold

#4 Unread post by zed »

:hithere:
Where in Ontario are you?
I always follow the rules.
The only exception to the rule occurs when I make an exception to the rule not to make an exception to the rule and that only occurs under exceptional circumstances.

2005 Vulcan 500 LTD